POS Android Ordering App
With a branded D-Linkpos online ordering system that's integrated with your kitchen display system, you can free up employees from keying in online orders from various tablets into the POS.
Installation And Installation Guid
- After installion was completed select the settings button from the right side corner of the Tab screen
- From that pop-up menu , we should be add service ip, service port , and also select a language from the dropdown menu.
# Service ip : Type the device ip where the service has been installeded.
# Service port :port no iis
# language : almost 12 languages
Users can also login by using User ID and PIN Provided to each users.
First enter User ID then click ok button.
Then enter PIN and Click ok button.
Main menu contain mainly three options Table , Customer & Delivery.
Table arrangements are showing by there area section and seating capacity. Provide Excellent Table Service Equip your servers with Tablet Order Takers to improve order accuracy and speed up the production process.
Keep your staff up to date on menu changes and send orders directly to the kitchen to reduce wait times.
This feature is used to select or add a new customer in pos.
If we want add a new customer select the add button , and fill the details in the popup menu
Divided into two types Take away and Delivery.
Take away :The concept of prepared meals to be eaten in elsewhere purchaser intends to eat elsewhere.
- Need to create delivery boy and also need customer details , including delivery address.
- click the New delivery button , and select the delivery boy.
- Select the customer from customer list.
- Select the product from product list, click the send order with priority.
After that,it automatically open a POS menu